Fasten your seatbelts…we’re heading for Wales!
I'm heading off on a 10-day adventure in Wales, June 21-July 2. I hope you'll join me virtually as I explore the land of my mother's grandfather, Herbert James. My route includes all of the must-see sites, from the once industrial South Wales -- where my great grandfather and his ancestors lived -- to the rugged landscapes of the North.
How exciting! Have a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteCan’t wait to get updates, Jane!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip. I look forward to your blog posts.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful trip. I’m looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteHave a terrific trip. I look forward to reading your blog. Happy travels.
ReplyDeleteYou’ll be touching on a little bit of where I was, but you’ll have a much broader perspective. Looking forward to seeing what you have to say.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading about your adventures and discovering your family. Travel safely!
ReplyDeleteLast comment was me.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to virtually traveling with you! Al has family from Wales.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to read your about your trip. I am so excited for you. Bon Voyage! Mimi
ReplyDeleteHave a great time? Wishing you safe travels! Patty
ReplyDeleteGo Jane!! Happy adventures!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Carol
Safe travels.
ReplyDelete