Tracing my Roots

Jane with family tree
Ready or not, Wales, here I come.  See that long roll of paper?  It's the James family tree I've been working on for the past couple of years.  To see it stretched out, you'd think my research is nearly complete.  But despite working diligently for the past year or so, I'm really not even close to uncovering all the people and connections I had hoped to find before the trip.  Still, I now know a fair amount about my great grandfather's family roots and I'm sure to learn a lot more when I'm there.  

My people came from the South of Wales, so I'm starting there, then moving north with my guide, Noel, taking in all the beautiful sites and history along the way. I plan to blog as I go, provided wifi and stamina are in sufficient supply!  Look for emails from me with links to the blog posts and join me on the journey!

Here's a little video to peak your interest.




Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!